GEODIS’ mission is to help clients succeed by overcoming their logistical constraints. This provides us with a time-tested road map, and it is the reason we exist as a company.
GEODIS’ vision is to be a growth partner for our clients. This is the directive that guides the daily work of our 46,141 employees and defines the way in which we interact with clients as we set out together on the road to sustainable growth.
To make this vision a reality, GEODIS’ corporate culture relies on five fundamental values:
- Commitment: We are committed to our clients, their needs, their priorities and their success.
- Innovation: We continually innovate, as we go above and beyond to ceaselessly improve our performance and that of our clients.
- Trust: We cultivate trust and honor our commitments.
- Solidarity: We demonstrate the same solidarity internally that we have with our clients and partners.
- Passion: We are determined enthusiasts, motivated by the desire to succeed together.