Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
- Working location: Dist1, HCM
- Monthly salary: 35M
Design & Construction Project for all E&M Systems (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Assist the Chief Manager for Maintenance and Planning to ensure the Sub System teams Special Tools have been identified, purchased, and stored correctly.
- Assist Chief Manager for Maintenance and Planning to ensure the Sub System teams special tools have a process and document system to record their condition, location and process for, and history of calibration and inspection.
- Assist Chief Manager for Maintenance and Planning to ensure the Sub System have identified the project requirements for Spare parts and Consumables and the details have been approved by the Employer including any submissions required to meet the contract clauses.
- Assist Chief Manager for Maintenance and Planning to work with the Maintenance Facilities controller to ensure all spare parts are stored, labels and available as is required to support an effective and efficient maintenance regime.
- Work with the Maintenance Facilities controller, Depot and Sub Systems teams to identify the storage requirements and conditions, part numbers and quantities of spare parts and consumable parts.
- Work with the Depot team/Sub system teams to ensure spare parts and consumables part number and descriptions are formatted correctly and adheres to the project wide numbering and identification systems rules and guidance’s.
- To support actions to ensure that the asset data collection for special tools, spare parts and consumables are identified so they can be used for data collection and identification within the MMS system.
- Work with the Subsystem Managers to monitor project interfaces and obtain Critical Project Documents required by the specifications or client.
- Assist in the tracking and reporting on project activities, tasks to support provide Project Progress. Reports as required.
- Identify any issues and/or changes in the scope of work that might trigger a Variation Order.
- Support the Chief Manager for Maintenance and Planning manager in any related tasks as instructed as the project moves through the various project phases.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Education background: Bachelor's Degree, major in Engineering
・Language: English - Business level
・Experiences and Skills:
- Around 4 years of working experiences in spare parts management
- Able to use Maximo system
- Knowledge and experience in Managing Spare parts and Tool Stores including keeping Calibration and Inspection records.
- Knowledge and Experience in Planning and Managing materials, stores management system and engineering spare component stores.
- Capable of working in a team and maintaining effective relationships with clients, owners and sub-contractors.
- Ability to multi-tasks, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Effective and proven organizational skills to meet multiple deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a high pressure and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to perform maturely and professionally ensuring complete confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system, and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.