Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Position: Safety Manager - Construction
Job Code: 98595
1. Safety and hygiene management
- Supervise safety and hygiene of the working environment:
- Control and prepare reports on occupational accidents at construction sites.
- Supervise and assign tasks to safety officers
- Monitor the progress of purchasing and distributing labor protection at the construction site.
- Training on labor safety and regulations for new employees at the construction site.
- Regularly conduct training on labor safety for construction teams and subcontractors.
- Develop processes and regulations on labor protection, occupational safety, and hygiene.
- Monitor, perform periodic inspections, and save inspection records for equipment with strict safety requirements according to law.
- Conduct analysis of potential safety risks in activities to propose preventive measures; Draw lessons and warnings from incidents/external sources to remind workers.
- Manage employee and worker records at the construction site
2. Fire prevention:
- Manage equipment and fire prevention and fighting at the construction site according to law.
- Periodically organize training and coordinate rehearsals of fire prevention and fighting plans.
3. Other jobs:
- Develop an annual HSE work plan and implement it according to the approved plan.
- Draft documents, processes, rules and regulations related to labor safety
- Inspect and urge the implementation of labor safety, fire prevention and factory hygiene.
- Coordinate with Contractors and authorities to find solutions in case of safety, health, and fire prevention incidents.
- Working location: Dong Anh district, Hanoi
- Monthly Salary: 22,000,000～24,000,000VND
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Education: Bachelor in technical majors or HSE (Health - Safety - Environment) majors
・Age: 35 - 42 years old
・Language: English Intermediate level (good speaking and writing)
・Experience: Have 5 years of working experience at level Manager in HSE field of construction
- Understands ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
- Experience in managing lifting, scaffolding, electrical and equipment installation.
- Can go on business trips if needed
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
・Working experience in Japanese companies
・Have Certificate of fire prevention and fighting, first aid, Group 2 safety training certificate according to Decree No. 44/2016/ND-CP
・Active, cooperative and high motivation for development
・Can supervise, manage constructors, can make and manage plans well.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system, and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.