Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
98646 - COO - Healthcare
|Cấp bậc||Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát|
|Lương||$ 60,000,000 - 100,000,000 VND|
|Hết hạn nộp||18/12/2023|
|Ngành nghề||Y tế / Chăm sóc sức khỏe|
|Kinh nghiệm||Trên 5 Năm|
- Working location: Thị Xã Dĩ An, Tỉnh Bình Dương
- Monthly Salary: 60M ~ 100M
This position works as Acting Director. will build relationships with external parties that are important to the business, and lead the business internally, Manage 2 hospitals and 1clinic
1) 【Overall】To oversee the entire Hospital group and give proper instruction and support
2) 【Marketing】 Develop a competitive marketing strategy and lead our marketing team. Contribute to the expansion of customer patience and sales by making effective initiatives and implementing better business practices.
3) 【Pricing】Analyze the market and competing hospitals and clinics, set competitive pricing, and maximize our revenue. Control pricing of our medical services according to our marketing strategy and surpass customer satisfaction and company goals.
4) 【Social Health Insurance (SHI)/Government regulation】 Develop an internal team in charge of SHI, Department of Health (DOH), and other agencies, timely capture public and non-public information related to them, manage the process to respond to their requests on time and avoid an adverse effect to our business. Negotiate for maximizing the SHI budget and minimizing uncollected SHI sales and waiting time until cash-in.
【General responsibilities to be addressed with Group CEO】
1) 【Operational Management] Lead the CEOs and Department heads of hospitals and a clinic. Support back-office functions such as HR, Accounting, Finance, IT, Procurement, Administration, and Legal so that they can work efficiently with the hospitals and the clinic.
2) 【Financial management is the process of mid-term planning and annual budget, monitoring the progress, identifying issues guiding his staff to the solution, and reporting them to the BOD.
3) 【Governance】Be responsible for maintaining and developing our core governance policies and related documents. Provide guidance and support required by the Board of Directors.
4) 【Compliance】Improve compliance, control company costs avoid theft and other losses, and introduce tactical initiatives such as the introduction of a high-integrity system.
5) 【Culture】Build a long-term organizational culture that embodies and promotes the common action guidelines set forth by the Group. Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Education: Bachelor's degree or more
・Age: Over 35 ~
・Language: Business skills in English
・Having more than 5years of experience in Business Management, in the Clinic or Hospital business industry
・Having good knowledge of hospital business operation
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
・Having working experience in a foreign clinic
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system, and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.