Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Position: Sales Engineer - Equipment
Job Code: 98915
1. Sales Order :
- Support Supervisor to achieve the Sales revenue
- Develop new customers (both of end users and EPC contractors) and maintain existing customers
- Prepare presentation, visit plans and report.
- Approach & present information to customers about the company’s products and services, including preparation of test plan and test report.
- Preparing and submitting quotation to customers.
- Maintain and create relationships with customers.
- Survey market and report to Supervisor.
- Preparing new brochure, catalog of equipment
- Find and develop new selling products, OEM etc.
2. QCD Control, supply chain management :
- Quality control of all equipment
- Delivery control of all equipment
- Negotiation with suppliers/manufactures/fabricators
- Inventory control
- Training on operation and safety for commissioning staff and customers
- Developing new suppliers, fabricators
3. Profit Awareness :
- Maintain operating profit
- Negotiate with customers on price and service
4. Customer Satisfaction :
- Take good care of customers.
- Immediate response to customer complaints and comments.
- Keep on time appointments.
- Coordinate and communicate correct customer’s inquiry to engineering department.
- Initiative and improve own work process and cross functional with other section to achieve company objectives.
- Strictly follow law and regulation, make periodical report to be in line
- Performing the jobs assigned by the superior.
- Working location: Dong Anh District, Hanoi
- Monthly Salary: 17,000,000～21,000,000VND
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Age: 28-35
- Education Background: Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, environmental engineering
- Language: English - Business Level (Company requests all staff to have TOEIC Score more than 800)
+ Understanding of plant or mechanical sales procedure ( sales B to B)
+ 5 years of experience in mechanical equipment sales, water & wastewater treatment works in private/domestic sectors
+ Relationship with EPC Contractors
+ Knowledge on mechanical and electrical equipment
+ Knowledge on water and wastewater treatment
- Good Computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Willing to business trip including oversea
• Strong commitment (Achievement to the target)
• Strategical and theoretical thinking
• Good Communication Skills (Information collection, build good relationship with new and existing customers, suppliers, and other department in the Company)
• Trouble shooting
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system, and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.