- Working location: District 7, HCMC
- Monthly Salary: 35,5M ~ 47,3M
1. Delivery schedule management
- Manage the schedule from the product development sample stage to mass production, shipping, and launch.
- Checking production capacity and production process LT before mass production.
- Check daily production progress and whether there are any abnormalities in progress.
- Report on the above to and link with the Production Department at the head office (Tokyo).
2. Quality control
- Planning of measures to predict and prevent fabric/sewing quality problems at the product development stage.
- Checking the quality of mass-produced products (continuous confirmation that the products are produced at the appropriate quality from pre-production to the end of production).
- On-site checks/requests for improvement and progress checks at the factory.
- Investigate the causes of quality defects when they occur, formulate countermeasures, and check the progress of improvements.
- Report on the above to the Production Department at the head office (Tokyo) and link with the above.
- Regular visits to factories near Ho Chi Minh City / Business trips within Vietnam (2-3 times a month), with future business trips to neighboring Southeast Asian countries.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Age: 23 ~ 30
・Language: Japanese - Business Level and English - Business Level (Prefer)
Option: Japanese - Business & English - Conversational
or English - Business & Japanese - Conversational
・Experience: Experience or knowledge as a garment production control/quality control or planning and development officer.
- Ability to communicate well with stakeholders, including foreign nationals.
- Have a strong will to carry out tasks and be able to take a leadership role based on team play.
- Be able to respond flexibly, proactively, and flexibly to urgent, unforeseen, and inexperienced tasks.
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
・At least 3 years of Experience in garment/clothing goods production management (trading company, SPA, manufacturer, etc.) is preferred.
・Experience working in a Japanese company preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system, and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.