A. OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The Account Manager role is responsible for successful delivery from project commencement to project completion, through the Initiating, planning, execution, monitoring and control and closing phases.
B. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Planning (30%):
- Preparing, presenting, and selling strategies, communication plans, creative concepts and execution plans to clients.
- Being capable to allocate the budget effectively, judge the quotations and add value to the daily job to control the strategic direction, communication plan, creative concept and execution plan to client.
- Evaluating ideas in the internal review sessions.
2. Project Management (20%):
- Creating and managing project timing and budgets with all relevant department personnel: Operation Department, Creative Department, Production Department.
- Successfully lead team to run and manage the projects on day to day basic to deliver project quality, good profit, and client satisfaction.
- Managing and checking creative work, production output, testing,…
- Troubleshooting problems and work with relevant people to address these issues.
- Preparing and submitting estimated cost to Account Director.
- Coordinating budget processes with Finance Dept., Operation Dept.
- Managing P&L as approved by Account Director.
- Verifying and proposing recommendations for Cost Estimate, Expense, Contract,…
- Evaluating performance after projects.
- Being responsible for the team’s KPIs (Billing and Profit).
3. Show Development (10%):
- Guiding the team to develop storyboards of performances, video clips, visuals following the show contents.
- Working with suppliers of production, LED screens, AV system, stage effects, Choreographer, Visual designers, Audio producers... to develop event concept and bring it to the real show on stage.
- Reviewing all final results and suggest improvements if required.
4. Client Management (20%):
- Being the main daily contact for assigned accounts and projects.
- Earning the trust of clients by delivering dedicated, attentive services.
- Negotiating with clients and internal teams for maintaining the consistency of approved proposal.
- Annual survey to optimize the Client’s satisfaction.
5. People management (20%):
- Leading, inspiring and driving the team to achieve the objectives (billing, profit, client building, people development and process improvement).
- Developing the team by coaching and training team member to improve skills.
- Building the teamwork spirit; making evaluations of performance of the staff.
- Contributing in working process improvement (internal, inter-companies, external).
A. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3-year experience in the same position in the service industry.
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is an advantage.
- Solid working experience in one of leading below the line agencies.
1. Soft skills:
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A positive and strong leader.
- Excellent troubleshooting and solution-finding skills in terms of staff and projects.
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative and insightful.
2. Competency skills:
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic requirements.
- Good written skill, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation.
- Good English in verbal and written communication.
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs.
- Passionate and driven in everything you do, and filtering that approach through the teams and the organization as a whole.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.