1. Airfreight sales seniors/ or Airfreight sales supervisors deal with company’s goods from the supplier until they reach their end point, the receiver.
2. Make sales plans based on assigned target and ensure them feasibly and followed practically to meet the target.
3. Make plans to search, visit, and approach customers to increase new and potential customers.
4. Keep and maintain good relationships with customers.
5. Prepare quotation, sales contract, and other supporting documents.
6. Conduct sales calls, make presentations, provide product support, and perform other sales and marketing functions as needed by existing or potential customers.
7. Support and resolve customer inquiries as well as arising problems.
8. Perform any other duties as assigned by airfreight assistant manager and airfreight director.
9. Makes sure that he/she is informed in case of any delays, so that he can contact both sender and receiver.
10. Work hand in hand with other departments to know of any scheduling changes, freight space shortages, and even customer requests.
11. Counts all freight and goods manually, keeps track of it and stores it in a database. They make sure that all freight is weighed and measured and that they are complying with the airline's standards. In the case of overnight storage, the air freight supervisor/managers also seek to get a place they trust, and that loading and unloading of freight and cargo are done accordingly by experts.
12. Find the best rates and airlines to forward freight.
13. Continuously try to improve the freight charges by doing research on all existing airlines and co-load partners.
*** SALARY RANGE FROM 12M - 17M + HIGH BONUS (BASED ON REVENUE OF DEPARTMENT - NO LIMIT)
*** WORKING LOCATION OF AIRFREIGHT SALES SUPERVISOR IN HOCHIMINH: 47 Dien Bien Phu St., Da Kao Ward, Dist.1, HCMC
*** WORKING LOCATION OF SALES LOGISTICS IN HAI PHONG: Room 501b, Viet-Uc Building - 2/16D Trung Hanh 5, Le Hong Phong St., Dang Lam Ward, Hai An Dist., HPC, VN
1. A college degree or above, major in international trade/logistic management or related is preferred.
2. Good communication in English is a must.
3. At least 3 years' experience in sales function in Airlines or Freight Forwarding companies and experience with Airfreight products is a must.
4. Airfreight sales supervisors/ seniors must be driven, organized and resourceful.
5. Must strive for accuracy all the time and have good communication and customer service skills.
6. Have knowledge of different airlines and freight forwarders and types of air cargo, both local and international.
7. Strong communication skills.
8. Good customer orientation
9. Creative logistics thinking and fast learner.
10. Familiar with MS Word and Excel and comfortable using IT applications.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.