- Manage the daily operations for the Customs Clearance Teams:
· Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
· Monitoring of Import & Export shipments from Pre arrival clearance to Released customs
· Perform all Customs Clearance Activities such as following upcoming Shipment, Documents Transactions
· Daily updating to customers on current status with solutions if any query raised by customs officer
· Calculating & Processing Duties & Taxes to be paid & daily related Activities in accordance with Policies & Procedures
· Arrange for Transportation, Warehousing or Product Distribution of Imported or Exported Goods
· Monitor SOP/KPI of customers
- Take responsibility for general enquiries from importers / exporters concerning all areas relating to Customs Procedures, Tariff Classifications and Duty Rates
- High organizational skills and ability to manage many projects and teams at the same time.
- Implement the new projects if any
- Making quotation for customers.
- Monitoring and supervising the execution of orders and contracts.
- Consulting the customs procedures for customers.
- Handling special cases for customers.
- Report to the head of the department.
· From 5 year experience in import/ export field
· Worked in forwarding companies is a priority
· Solve critical issues about customs clearance
· Supervising Teams in the Department
. Support Manager on his other assignments
· Bachelor Degree: University/ College
· Good at Law on Customs, have good knowledge of all kind of Goods & HS code as well the related rules for import/export of them
· Good command in English (C Level)
· Good Computer skills (MS Office
. Data analyzed
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.