Able to preliminary size the client’s energy mix based on a technical, economical, and safety optimum.
Designation of electrical and communication systems associated.
Selection of equipment: lithium-ion battery storage system (BESS), Power Conversion System (PCS), Energy Management System (EMS), transformer and power stations, diesel generators, and photovoltaic system equipment (modules, structures, inverters).
Pricing and preparation of technical offers.
Support in preparing commercial offers.
2. Management of hybrid and standalone storage projects during the implementation phase:
Detailed engineering (internally and externally): final energy sizing, single-line diagram, production note, electrical calculation notes, structures and foundations, cables rooting, and execution plans.
Final equipment and subcontractor selection, assistance in contracting.
Support construction teams during construction phases and functional testing.
3. Support for the O&M team: establishment of preventive and corrective maintenance contracts in connection with product hardware warranty and battery performance warranty.
4. Technological and regulatory watch of the sector.
5. Interaction with other internal departments such as Finance, Law, Purchasing, Construction, O&M, and headquarters.
6. Sharing knowledge within the company developer and engineer community.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Energy, Electricity or Electronics, or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the engineering of photovoltaic and/or hybrid-storage projects.
Proven experience in engineering and project management: procurement meetings, monitoring project progress, management of contractors and suppliers in charge of the project's implementation.
Experience with Business Models
Experience with PVSyst and AutoCAD software would be appreciated.
Knowledge of Modbus communication protocols and communication plan design for PV and hybrid power plants would be a plus.
Experience in EMS and/or SCADA commissioning for PV and hybrid power plants
Strong personal and professional interest in the energy and environment sector.
Technical curiosity, organizational skills, proactivity, and autonomy.