*Salary and Benefits:
• Responsible for the collection of payroll data, benefits related to salary and bonuses (score sheet, coefficient, KPI, productivity bonus, ...)
• Control deductions in salary (mandatory insurance, accounting and personal income tax)
• Complete monthly payroll calculation.
• Carry out the procedures for the regime: social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
• Implement the regime of sickness, maternity, convalescence, occupational accident
• In charge of procedures for Accident Insurance 24/24:
• ATM-related issues (account opening, card loss, card damage, ..)
• Responsible for monitoring and managing working time (working days, overtime, recording violations of working time, ...)
• Check the weekly and monthly overtime plan based on the proposal of the Production Manager and submit it to the Board of Directors for approval.
• Monitoring and checking the working time of employees (maternity, having children under 12 months old, elderly workers, disabled workers, ...)
• Complete timekeeping data to calculate wages for Employees.
• Track and manage holidays.
• Report personnel, increase/decrease in labor to state agencies periodically.
• Report and analyze absenteeism and absenteeism rates.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Social Sciences
- Good conversational English
- Proficiency in office computer
- Managemental experience in the administrative field in large-scale manufacturing companies
- Understanding the requirements about customers' standards for the garment industry is an advantage.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.