Conduct auditing jobs on Health, Safety, Environment and Labor Law Compliance including:
- Document review, preparing audit plan for on-site audit activities;
- Follow up corrective actions from customer, complete audit report and submit report for final approval;
- Manage customer’s expectations and delivery of services according to TÜV Rheinland policy and procedures;
- Stay updated of the related market regulations as well as technical requirements; continuously study and inform the sales team about major challenges of those;
- Support other services such as conduct training, inspection and customer care (seminar, technical support) on requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in environmental engineering, safety engineering, electronic engineering, electromechanical engineering, food, agriculture will be advantageous;
- At least 4 years of experience working in production, R&D or EHS management of manufacturer;
- Qualification of APSCA
- At least 1 qualification of following audit schemes: BSCI, ICS, EICC and PSCI;
- At least 3 year experience working in 2nd or 3rd party audit Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- High problem solving skills, analytical/ observation skills;
- Experience in dealing with high position people;
- Experience in project management and ability to meet deadlines;
- Expertise in using emails, internet searching and Microsoft Office;
- Willing to travel frequently and work under pressure.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.