Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Data Engineer Lead
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ 50,000,000 - 70,000,000 VND|
|Hết hạn nộp||31/12/2023|
|Ngành nghề||CNTT - Phần mềm|
|Kinh nghiệm||2 - 5 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
II. MỤC TIÊU CÔNG VIỆC/ JOB OBJECTIVES:
Data Science Department is looking for a Data Engineer Lead to:
- Optimizing in-house big-data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Design, develop, automate data pipeline, data ETL, etc. on distributed data processing platform Spark
- Prepare data inputs for machine learning processes: model training, testing and production deployment
- End-to-end data processing, troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- +4 years of experience as Lead Data Engineer
- 2 - 4 years of using the programming languages including Go/Python, Java, Scala
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies.
- Big data tools: Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Elastic Search
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, Cassandra
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow
- Stream-processing systems: Spark-Streaming
- Familiar with Linux development environments and multi-threaded programming
- Have knowledge/Experience in crawl data is plus
- Monitor server capacity and resource usage for server capacity planning is plus
- Create customized alerts to more effectively track key server capacity metrics is plus
- Good logical thinking;
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good English communication skills
- A team player, with brave, enthusiastic cheerful attitude
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.