Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
• Check and verify the sales contracts & subcontracts before GM's approval.
• Verify and review Sales contracts, discount/ gross margin and payment terms of each new job as per “Job Acceptance Form” before a project is accepted.
• Manage and follow up the reports of debts/collection/actual office expenses/ cost of erection/ subcontract monthly. Supervise the process of debt collection to ensure the process work effectively.
• Cooperate with Project Management Department to follow up the delivery schedule and make any decisions on this to satisfy the purpose of on time collection.
• Cooperate with Site Construction Department to follow up the project and ensure that they finish the work on time so that a minute of acceptance is signed by customer without delay.
• Advise of commercial issues to follow regulations.
• Update/ handle finance reports and bond insurance timely and accurately.
• Attend the meeting and make presentation within scope of work in charged with Sales Team in any sales stages.
• Verify the credit limit of customers and monitor any violation on the approved credit limit.
• Bachelor of Accounting/Finance, having Chief accountant certificate is a plus.
• At least 10 years of working in Finance and Accounting field.
• Have experiences in manufacturing field and familiar with ERP system is an added advantage.
• Good command of English.
• Have strong knowledge in financial planning, cost accounting and budgeting, especially for specific projects.
• Organized, diligent, patient responsible and careful.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.