· Handle and manage Marine cargo claims (Agency claims and claims under Company’s policies), P&I claims, Bailees liability claims & Cargo indemnity claims.
· Handle and manage WCI claims, Personal Accident claims, Travel Insurance claims.
· Handle other kinds of claims as assigned.
· To set appropriate reserves and effect claim payments within the authorized limit and report to authorized persons as required.
· To manage and handle the subrogation recovery cases.
· To handle the coinsurance & reinsurance claims (inward, outward).
· To deliver necessary training sessions to subordinates.
· To deliver necessary training sessions and seminar to the clients.
· To be responsible for claims management and loss control activities as required by the Company.
· To comply with the guidelines of the Claims Manual and compliance requirements.
· To follow up outstanding claims information and negotiate with claimants for settling of the claims.
· To keep a good communication with customers (internal and external) to achieve greater customer satisfaction claims services.
· To observe accuracy, completeness and timeliness when carrying out daily responsibilities.
· To use and manage the software systems and its related tasks/projects.
· To prepare reports, statistics for relevant internal meetings.
· To execute other office tasks as required by the Company.
· University graduated;
· Good command of English;
· Relevant laws and regulations;
· Insurance knowledge
· Effective inter-personal exchange skills is required to create and expand partnership with internal and external customers as well as to influence the way the business partners think, feel or behave.
· Analytical and synthetically ability.
· At least 4 years of experience in Insurance Sector.
· Experience in handling and managing marine claims and personal claims.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.