- Generate digital income and develop fund by recruiting donors from digital sources/channels;
- Plan, implement and monitor digital commuication campaigns across Facebook/Youtube/Google to bring one time and regular donors;
- Manage social media channels and other online presences for SOS Vietnam;
- Manage the SOS VN website incuding regular updates, content changes, page creation etc.;
- Work and coordinate with internal departments for developing new events, new products, campaigns etc.;
- Support the Coms team about plans, contents of news, Pr documents, videos, inforgraphics...related to all the SOS VN’s activities in order to improve the interaction on SOS VN social media networks;
- Contact to the suppliers of Ads service, draft the contracts, follow the information carefully and legally about Facebook, Google Ads including the payment process following the Communication Plans that approved.
- Liaison with agencies and vendors like payment gateway, digital tools and other partners;
- Other jobs assigned by Deputy of FDC, Head of FDC.
- Graduated in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing or related fields, at least College level;
- Excellent at writing. Candidates who use Pts, Canva,…will be put a plus;
- Good at English;
- Creative in ideas development and suggest the effective ways of fund raising for FDC;
- Having huge experiences in Sale/Fund raising Campaigns on social media, FB Ads, Youtube Ads, Google Ads…;
- Analytical thinking and create ads campaigns;
- Creative, flexible;
- Good at communication;
- Good at time management;
- Teamwork and independent working;
- Focusing on details
- Work hard is a plus
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.