1. Review across the estate pricing, market strategy, yield distribution and selling strategies and revenue management best practice with the goal to secure improved revenue generation.
2. Create an effective Sales Programs that increases awareness and positive perception of the properties, their activities and culinary programs.
3. Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
4. Manage and liaise with marketing team in properties/projects to develop marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions.
5. Monitor the positioning, sales and marketing strategies of assigned hospitality projects business plans strategies for implementation and outcomes achieved.
6. Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis.
7. Build effective stakeholder relations across a diverse range of disciplines, teams and projects.
8. Review property month end reports, identify opportunities to strengthen performance.
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration or Business Administration. MBA is preferred.
2. Experience: Five years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
3. Professional skill: Proficient in the use of S&M Management software in use by hotel's operators.
4. Soft skill:
- People Management - has the ability to create an open and efficient team culture.
- Influence - shows strong emotional intelligence dimension to influence both people and work culture necessary.
- Communication - effective in communicating a professional message across all levels of the business.
- Decision making - strong at making quick and intelligent decisions in driving asset's values.
- Commercial awareness - a savvy operator in knowing where to drive both top and bottom line performance.
- Planning - able to organize his/her work flow and is effective manager of time
- Information Analyzing - capable to extract the right meaning from people, reports and information that supports commercial agenda.
5. Other Qualities:
- A strong understanding of the way BIM Group conducts business and is an advocate of the company’s culture.
- Capable to liaise effectively and efficiently with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to research and execute strategic project work to a high standard.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.