Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The job holder orients, builds and executes the strategy of developing information technology application solutions to meet the requirements of business and development strategy of the Bank.
You will take charge of critical platforms, solutions and engineering teams within the bank from an IT and engineering point of view. Drive engineering excellence, modern engineering practices and help create high performing teams to deliver high quality solutions for customers.
1. Management and Task coordination:
- Build plan and application development orientation. Supervise, assign, review to ensure the quality of application operation execution to achieve set goals in development strategy of IT application solutions which serve the whole bank operation
- Orient, analyze, and assess whole-bank new technology application trend to update appropriate roadmap and standard
- Coordinate with functional units to find the requirements and business development strategy which are the foundation of building development strategy of IT application solutions which serve the whole bank operation
- Collaborate with IT functions to build development strategy of IT application solutions which serve the whole bank operation
- Orient, follow, and support implementation process of investment projects, technology solutions development for the whole bank
2. Risk management and compliance
- Recognize risk and self-assess risk of the department in operation, make plan to deal with risk and cooperate with relevant units to build methods of measurement, assessment and risk mitigation
- Ensure department's activities comply with policies, regulations, processes, internal guideline... and commit to service quality (SLAs)
3. Resource management:
- Build staffing plan, coordinate resources, build assignments, recording, and employee's performance assessment mechanism to ensure maintain adequate and quality resources
- Coach, orient employee's career development orientation, nurture and develop resource for department
- Communication, orient employee in line with systematic development orientation and guidelines
4. Other tasks
- Establish application solution standards to orient, monitor sustainable, flexible, efficient technology solutions
- Participate in building policies, regulations, processes, guideline on application solution development
- Perform other duties assigned by Head of Software Engineering and CIO
- Lead subordinates to participate in building Bank's corporate culture
Success profile - Qualification and Experiences
- University degree or higher, majoring in finance/economics/banking/business administration/computer science
- At least 12 years of experience in Software Engineering, with 7+ years leading SWE teams building customer- facing software applications
- At least 7-year experience of Leadership or management
- You will need to come from a technical background ideally with experience implementing large scale cloud or distributed systems using microservices, web and mobile applications. You should be comfortable being involved in architecture and solution design discussions as well as working with developers and dealing with senior business stakeholders.
- You must be pragmatic and able to deal with ambiguity and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Automation and speed to market are also critical and you should drive initiatives within engineering and testing practices to help achieve this.
- English: fluent communication Other requirement
- Have a solid knowledge of application systems serving the operation of the whole bank
- Experience in managing a team of more than 50 people
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.