- Develop targets and plans in the countries of charge based on company direction and opportunities and threats related to human rights in the supply chain (Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand are the main countries for the office)
- Implement human rights due diligence in our supply chain including capacity building of suppliers, periodic monitoring of their performance, driving improvement, and making sure preventive measures.
- Develop and implement projects such as worker empowerment, productivity improvement, and human resources related which have to bring strong business outcomes.
- Work closely with different multi-stakeholders to identify key risks and opportunities.
- More than 7 years in the compliance-related field (Related to Apparel/Textile/Garment)
- English:Upper-Intermediate Level
- Willing to have a business trip. (2-3 times per week)
- Graduated from college or university in the apparel industry.
- Experience in managing team members, budget, and their performances.
- Can speak Japanese or Chinese.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.