1. Participate as a member of the department’s management team in the new product development process, product engineering system enhance the communication between cross-functional team members and other general management and administrative activities.
2. Hire, develop and motivate highly competent, responsive engineering staff and plan for future needs. Supply training an guidance to them
3. Prepare project budgets, status reports and other reports as necessary to effectively manage the project activity.
4. Work with project team and other expert teams to ensure that project development direction is correct, and the product specifications are clear.
5. Assess and identify project risks, make decision, and develop accurate, trouble-free product design.
6. Allocate the resources properly per the project priorities to ensure timely project release within Budget.
7. Review design documentation to ensure the design guidelines is followed, quality system requirements are adhered.
8. Build and broaden product knowledge through competitive tools study.
9. Develop product /components platform/guideline/Capture know how.
10. Conduct improvement and cost reduction of existing product.
11. Coordinate with program teams to monitor new project development.
12. Mission of introducing innovation into the teams. Built-in innovative idea into the products.
- University Degree in Electronic or above.
- At least 8 years’ experience in small appliance or power tool development in which at least 5 years experience in leading electronic engineering projects
- Strong Electronic engineering mindset with in-depth Power Tools knowledge is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge in SMT & PCBA operationn
- Sound knowledge in PCBA layout & Motor structure.
- Proficiency in computer skills such as Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Can expertly use protel99 to design schematic circuit and PCB.
- Understand MCU hardware and software working principium.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, able to work pro-actively and effectively, self-starter and hardworking.
- Familiar with application for safety approval such as UL, CSA, CE, BS, SAA.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.