In charge of all product development activities under the Asian concept.
- In charge of the concept that favors Japanese models;
- Coordinate with related departments to research, improve, change and develop new product lines in line with target customer tastes and market development trends;
- Control and optimize the cost of raw materials used in the system and ensure the quality of dishes meets the standards according to the Company's regulations;
- In charge of creating new menus, making quantitative documents, calculating costs, optimizing for general orientation. Coordinate with related departments to develop and improve menus according to defined cycles and according to actual needs, establish standard documents and implementation documents for developed menus;
- Supervising and directly implementing centralized training for the kitchen staff at the restaurant;
- Cooperate with the Purchasing team and QA/QC to monitor and control the quality of input materials, ensuring that they fully meet the prescribed standards;
- Systematize the production process and cooperate with the Central Kitchen, the Restaurant Management Board, ... to come up with the optimal operation plan, minimize the waste of raw materials and maximize the revenue;
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in positions such as Chef, Kitchen Counter Manager, Food Development and Creation, R&B, ... or similar positions. Preferred candidate has direct with experience in Japanese restaurant models;
- Good culinary expertise, extensive knowledge of various product lines and dishes suitable for the Vietnamese market;
- Skilled in creating new menus, improving and developing dishes according to market trends and demands;
- Innovation, understanding the specifics of the restaurant chain model to come up with suitable new products;
- Good in costs analysis and optimize business performance well; knowledge of food combinations and materials;
- Mainly need cold kitchen skills to make sushi sashimi. Demonstration of OMAKASE if required, especially accept to go to work followed order;
- Ability to communicate effectively and good teamwork. Have a good service mindset and be open to receive reviews and comments;
- High sense of responsibility and ability to deal with pressure;
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, .... Good English communication is a plus.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.