- Develop and maintain the relationship with existing and new customers.
- Search new projects in the IT Infrastructure field through partners, existing and new customers.
- Making the quotation to customers.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Understanding client needs and work with Engineers to offer solutions and support customers to meet their requirement; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Able to build up and present the total solution & capability of Lantro to customer (for Data cabling, IT equipment, Security & Surveillance system).
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Recording/Capturing sales and order information and update to the Manager/BOD for review and discussion. Entering figures into an internal business application.
- Preparing weekly report for the sales/customer services activity, sales result, customer contact information to the Manager/BOD;
- Other tasks as required from the Manager/BOD.
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: form 25 – 35 years old
- Graduated from College and above
- Fluent in reading, writing & speaking English
- Good command in office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, …)
- Experience: At least 2 year-experience in the sales position
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
- Able to communicate with C-Level Executives professionally and confidently
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.