Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
I. Job Purpose:
• Junior/Middle Java Developer will assist in the design and development of server-side web applications by developing and maintaining functional and stable web applications to meet customer needs.
• Junior/Middle Java Developer will also be involved in troubleshooting and debugging backend systems to support functionality of applications.
II. Key Accountabilities:
A. Software Development
• Responsible for ensuring that the bank's digital platforms work well by managing back end site databases, performance issues, security and that the server, application and database communicate with each other.
• Responsible for collaborating with business tribes to understand the needs and technical requirements before building a web application.
• Responsible for the server-side web application logic and integration with front-end codes
• Collaborate with Front End Developers to design more functional and cohesive codes to enhance user experience.
• Responsible for driving the application lifecycle with a key focus in coding and debugging of web applications based on feedback from testers and users.
• Compile and analyze data, process and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
B. Software Documentation
• Work closely with tribe and squad members to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
• Review and implement technical requirement documents by coding flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and guides for the program.
A. Domain Expertise
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in Java Core/J2EE/ Java 8+ and Spring framework
• 2-4 years of experience in Front-end web development with Angular 8+ or React
• Experience in working with SQL, microservices and AWS is a big plus
• Basic understanding of API design and implementation
• Experience in Banking, Finance or Insurance is preferable
B. Agile / Digital Experience
• Understands Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
• Good at English is a big plus
D. Personal Attributes
• Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
• Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
• A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
• Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.