- Manage and check resources, quality and work progress of the team leader.
- Train a team of fully qualified professionals in quality/inspection and services in the bank to improve product quality.
- Proposing tools, optimizing methods for work (quality control and inspection) to try to best meet the quality of work, improve capacity and work efficiency.
- Participating in building and proposing improvements to processes, standards, and quality only.
1. Deploy the work
- Manage and control activities Prepare and implement the team's action plan to meet the requirements of developing and applying information technology solutions to serve the whole bank.
- Implement processes, standards and quality indicators into the work of the team
- Oriented to research and improve current automated testing tools to provide solutions applicable to existing banking systems.
- Review, guide and advise work for team members to ensure the quality of work.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Team Leader
2. Risk management and compliance
- Control work activities in the team to ensure compliance with established processes, regulations, guidelines, standards and quality targets.
- Identify and proactively detect risks during operation, coordinate with related units to devise methods of measuring and minimizing risks.
- Perform work in accordance with policies, regulations, processes, guidelines, designs and service quality commitments (SLAs); Use and update standard Test Case Library (Master Test Case Library)
3. Human resource management
- Developing a human resource coordination plan, building a mechanism for assigning, recording and evaluating the work performance of employees, ensuring adequate and quality resources are maintained in the department. .
- Organize regular and advanced training, knowledge of testing operations, development requirements management and banking operations and new technology systems
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Good at English communication is mandatory
- At least 2 years of experience as a test team leader (manage a team more than 5 members)
- At least 4 years of experience in testing (manual, automation, performance) API, Web, Mobile,...
- Proficient in at least one programming language: Java, Python.
- Proficient in using at least one database management system: Oracle, SQL server, Mongo..
- Experience in using management tools such as Jira, Mantis.
- Experience in Cloud, especially in AWS.
- Proficient in testing tools and frameworks: Selenium, Serenity Framework, Apache Jmeter, Load runner, SoapUI, Postman,...
- Experience in organizing, implementing and managing test activities
- Experienced in working and coordinating with many stakeholders
- Have skills in planning/management and organizing the implementation of the plan/work arrangement
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.