Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
1. Support Branch manager to manage branch’s business
- Regularly monitor business plan and assigned targets at branch.
- Ensure the quality and effectiveness of business operation as well as customer service at branch.
- Develop the relationship with local potential customers/ partners and community.
- Ensure the compliance with laws and IVB’s regulations.
2. Sales operation
- Drive business development and manage the overall activities of Marketing & Customer relation Department with aims to meet the KPIs.
- Execute sale and customer relationship in assigned portfolio: to instruct, manage, assign, guide assigned staff in sale operation, customer relationship, and marketing new customers and exploit existing customers.
- Manage and approve the banking activities under authorization.
- Analyze market/customer’s need, maximize sales opportunity, actively promote and motivate employee to cross-sale products & services.
- Manage portfolio, evaluate and monitor business performance of assigned customers… in order to increase income under KPIs.
- Manage and handle loan: check, supervise staff to supervise and urge the debt payment at maturity date, check and monitor customer before, during and after credit granting…
3. Employee management and training
- Monitor, manage the overall operations, assign business target and evaluate employees.
- Train, coach employees to improve skills and capacity as Branch manager’s assignments.
Other tasks will be mandated or assigned by Branch Manage
1. Knowledge, work experiences
- Bachelor Degree from university with major in banking, finance, business administration or equivalent.
- Knowledge on banking products and services
- Knowledge on macro-economy, banking-finance, SBV regulations and laws relating to banking operation
- Skills of advanced credit analysis and appraisal in corporate and retail banking.
- At least 04 year working experiences in banking-finance and 02 years in management level.
- Good leadership and management skills
- Business management skills
- Personnel management skills, communication, sale and negotiation skills
- Analysis and sale skills
- Proficient English skills, TOEIC from 700 and above (for FID/foreign Business Department) and from 600 and above (for Domestic Business Department) or equivalent.
- Financial indicators (ex: profit, active card number, growth of loan/deposit, NPL ratio, etc.
- Operation indicators (ex: client complaint rating, etc)
- Customer indicators (ex: number of new customers, etc)
- Development/personnel indicators (ex: employee satisfaction level)
(KPIs as the regulation of IVB on each period).
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.