• Build-up and maintain network relationship with individual customers.
• Ensure revenue growth and deliver excellent service
• Manage sales activities and customer relationships in order to fulfill commercial objectives.
• Deliver good service and consulting of consumer loan, credit card, deposit promotion.
• Prepare credit application, credit proposal package and other related documents that will be accelerated to appropriate credit approval discretion holder for final decision
• Frequently visit and entertain clients to build up relations, update business development as well as identify new business opportunities from existing relationships.
• Comply with bank's credit policies and standards, local laws and regulations regarding approval, reporting and documentation.
• Minimum of 2-year working experience in banking, and at least 1 year similar position with high network, experience with mortgage products
• Good background of Credit Assessment, Finance Analysis
• Good in written/spoken English or Korean is preferable
• Ability to work independently
• Possess strong communication skills and be a cohesive team player
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.