5 - 10
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
The Injection Molding Engineer will develop and qualify the processes at the injection molding presses for new mold validations and troubleshooting on component tooling
- Design, and develop mold, performs mold setups, parameter setup, mold maintenance and process troubleshooting.
- Adjust, calibrate, and monitor injection machines to control the production quality.
- Actively participate/lead in tool design reviews, tool schedules, and tool approval.
- Ensure mold is fabricated correctly from machining to assembly, test, until sample is approved.
- Recommend and improve Molding processes and methods for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Work with internal and external resources to resolve molding and manufacturing issues and implement short/long term solutions.
- Develop work instructions to support injection molding processes, equipment, and preventative maintenance for new product and changes to existing product.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (required). Chinese is a plus.
- 5 - 10 years experience in mold making, and plastic/silicones injection, preferred experience in precision components.
- Excellent technical skills, with the ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot mechanical problems.
- Design skill.
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt quickly, self-study ability.
- Lean manufacturing orientated.
- Experience in project management, budgeting, and cost estimation.
- Salary: Competitive, can discuss during interview
- Compulsory Insurance.
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance
- Heath check
- High opportunity of promotion
- Birthday party and birthday bonus, etc
- From Mon- Sat: 8:00 AM - 17:00PM (After probation, candidate will be considered to take 2 Saturdays off by BOD approval)
- Break time: 12:00 AM – 13:00 PM
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi