• We are looking for an experienced JS Fullstack developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the development of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Fullstack developer, you'll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
mandate, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company's needs.
- Lead the design and development of complex web applications using Next.js + Nest.js.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code to meet project requirements.
- Conduct code reviews and mentor team members to improve coding standards and best practices.
- Utilize Node.js (Nest.js) to build robust and scalable server-side applications.
- Develop RESTful APIs and integrate with databases and external services.
- Ensure the security and performance of backend systems while adhering to industry standards.
- Having knowledge of DevOps practices and tools, including Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Monitor project progress, identify potential risks, and take necessary actions to mitigate them.
- Manage the development schedule, design backup plan, ensure redundancy, and stay positive under pressure Update progress daily through Project Management tracking tool (ex. Jira) or Kanban/Agile board
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
• Proven experience (3+ years) as a Fullstack Developer, with a focus on Next.js and Nest.js.
• Prior experience leading and managing small development teams is a plus.
• Good understanding of DevOps practices, including Docker and Kubernetes.
• Proficiency in working with version control systems such as Git.
• Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
• Familiarity with frontend build tools and bundlers (Webpack, Babel, etc.).
• Experience in database systems (e.g., SQL, NoSQL).
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
• Strong communication and interpersonal, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• A passion for staying up to date with industry trends and best practices.
• Degree: College or higher
• Other allowances: Company trip, Year-end party, Happy Lunch, Happy Sharing, Sport, etc...
• Training opportunities: External or internal training courses, Internal workshop
• Age: 25 – 30 years old
• Working hours: Monday to Saturday (9:00 -18:00)
• Colleagues: Open communication with passionate and excellent members. Working environment: fun & dynamic and freedom to be creative
• Welfare: Salary review: Twice a year. Bonus: 13th month & Performance Bonus
• Paid leave: 12 days in total, Maternity leave for partner. Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
• Salary: 1,500 - 2,500 USD
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.