Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
KẾ TOÁN TỔNG HỢP
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ Cạnh tranh|
|Hết hạn nộp||07/12/2023|
|Ngành nghề||Nhà hàng / Khách sạn|
|Kinh nghiệm||1 - 2 Năm|
• To supervise daily accounting operations.
• To ensure sub-ledgers and supporting evidence are in order and properly maintained to support the General Ledger.
• To safeguard all contracts and agreements and to supervise the necessary accounting procedures and the preparation of accounting ledgers and summaries.
• To perform other duties as required by the FM.
• To verify that journals and journal vouchers are properly recorded and accurate.
• To verify that sales from Rooms department, reviewed by the Night Auditor, are correct.
• To verify that sales from Other Operating departments, reviewed by the Night Auditor, are correct.
• To verify that voucher totals correspond with the Night Auditor report .
• To verify the accuracy of the General Cashier report and that revenue receipts are daily deposited into the bank by the General Cashier.
• To perform monthly physical inspections for cash held by the cashiers (on a random basis) and to review daily cash balance lists from the General Cashier for cash on hand.
• To ensure that unused cheques and other bank forms are safely stored and that all measures are taken to protect cash on hand at any point-of-sale area and the General Cashier’s room.
• To prepare actual and estimated expense and to submit them to the FM.
• To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by higher management.
Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
At least one year working experiences as same position in serviced apartments or hotels
Competent in Microsoft Office, with analytical mind and good verbal & written English communication skills.
Highly self-motivated, initiative and innovative
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.