1. Sale activities of the Company:
- Drafting agreements, documents relating to sale activities of the Company such as deposit contracts, long-term lease agreements, apartment sale and purchase agreements, etc.
- Consulting issues arising in the sale and post-sale (such as transfer of apartment sale and purchase agreement, request/concern/complaint of customers from time to time).
- Cooperating with other departments, and manage conflicts/risks regarding the business of the company.
- Updating new regulations.
- Other assigned tasks.
2. Project Legal: to assist the manager in
- Conducting legal procedures to get approvals for implementation of the projects such as the principal investment approval, investor appointment, 1/500 detailed planning, construction permit, etc.
- Working with competent authorities.
- Building and maintaining relationships with competent authorities.
3. Corporate and Investment Legal: to assist the manager in
- Making legal assessments of new projects.
- Preparing action plans, and managing timeline and legal procedures.
- Drafting, and reviewing transaction documents.
- Cooperating with other departments (planning team, accounting team, financial team, etc.) to make sure completion of the transactions.
- Following up payment until completion of payment
- Bachelor degree in Law from a Vietnamese University.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in commercial/corporate/real estate practice at reputable law firms or real estate companies.
- Good understanding of real estate projects, foreign direct investments, mergers and acquisition, corporate legal and commercial transactions, and direct involvement in handling sales contracts for residential projects.
- Having experience in working with authorities, creating and remaining relationship with authorities.
- Solid understanding of Land Law, Investment Law, Enterprise Law, Real Estate Law, Housing Law, Construction Law and other relevant regulations.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, responsible, trustworthy, and hard-working.
- Good research, analytical skills, and logical thinking.
- Ability to work both independently under high pressure.
- Owned the lawyer-practicing certificate is an advantage.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.