- Research debt collection dossiers and documents (such as customer legal dossier, credit dossier, collateral dossier, debt settlement dossier...) provided by relevant departments.
- Propose the solution and conduct legal proceeding with competent authorities.
- Represent the Company to negotiate and work with customers and other relevant organizations and individuals to recover debts.
- Represent the Company to work with competent authorities (such as police, courts, judgment - enforcement agency...) related to the approved debt recovery solution.
- Advise and resolve arising legal issues related to the debt collection department.
- Report performance results to superiors periodically and upon request.
- Contribute ideas to develop, update and complete internal regulations related to debt recovery, in accordance with the provisions of law.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
- Graduated from University with Law major.
- Lawyer Practicing License is preferred.
- At least 04 years of experience in the field of debt collection litigation.
- Individual Characteristics.
- Honest, careful, high sense of responsibility.
- Good critical thinking.
- Confident and fluent communication skills.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Basic communication in English.
- Proficiency in office computer applications.
- Willing to frequent business trips.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.