Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Technical Requirements: Mandatory / Primary Skills Our team is creative, knowledgeable and extremely passionate about the work we do. You will lead our Harness project team and be the critical person to ensure that we continue to deliver innovative, high quality projects on-time and on-budget to our clients, who are mission-based organizations.
· Lead clients and development team through project lifecycle: kickoff, discovery, design, implementation, data migration, prototype review, deployment, and adoption.
· Schedule both internal and external project resources, including both client and technical team members, and have ownership of client deliverables.
· Define project plans and schedules, resource requirements, and project dependencies.
· Facilitate regular client reviews, per client contracts.
· Facilitate internal reviews and planning meetings.
· Manage throughput and capacity planning; communicate relevant metrics to management team.
· Communicate project status to clients, project team, and management; provide accurate metrics for client invoicing.
· Knowledge of MIL standards in cables, harnesses , accessories and qualification testing
· Conduct retrospectives with the goal of “inspect and adapt” and ongoing process improvement.
· Study the drawings to listing out the BOM
Qualifications and Credentials: Candidates must be at least an engineering graduate in Electronics and Electrical Engineering / Mechanical / Telematics / Aerospace / Production Technology/ Mechatronics, with excellent academic credentials, from premier engineering institutes. Given the kind of vision that Dongjin Global has set for itself, candidates must not only be worthy professionals, but fundamentally, mature in all aspects of their personality, be able to work in an invigorating, team oriented, and global engineering environment. A belief of ‘competing with one’s own self’ would be good to start with. Candidates with a master’s degree in engineering or MBA would be given preference. Candidate who satisfies at least a part of the technical requirements and most of the personality requirements would be exciting candidates to meet with. All Potential candidates have good experiences, skills, abilities, active, … always welcome
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
· Domain skills in the automotive sector.
· Mechanical, Electrical CAD design experience will be a huge plus. And Catia, Solidworks, … If possible
· A fearless attitude to engineering related work. Yet having the good use of common sense and knowing when to take the risk and when not to.
· Demonstrated success in managing client relationships in a Wire harness Projects context.
· Successful track record of proven project management experience delivering full harness projects on time and within budget with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience.
· Experience in working with a portfolio of projects for multiple clients is vital.
· Strong business process focus: skills and experience with structured Fabrication methodologies is required.
· Experience working in a medium company environment where flexibility is critical and is a plus.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) PMI Project management certification or similar would be a big plus.
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.