o Be responsible for maintenance and repair of press/injection molds.
o Trouble-shoot problems if needed.
o Investigate and analyze the cause of defects, offer countermeasures.
o Make plans to prevent/ repair the defects to reduce NG rate of products.
o Make general and periodic maintenance plan for molds.
o Promote productivity improvement in collaboration with manufacturing sites.
o Lead and improve safety performance and productivity.
· Team management:
o Assign tasks for subordinates.
o Follow up daily operations and give guidance to the subordinates.
o Manage the performance/KPI of the team.
o Train and help skill up team members.
o Manage the assets in charge.
o Make cost report and expense forecast.
o Build production system basing on the development schedule.
o Comply with labor safety process and company regulations.
o Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Educational background: University/ College with Major in Mechanical Engineering
· Language: English communication and writing (Japanese N2 is a plus).
· Have at least 04 years of experience in mechanical engineering and manufacturing process kaizen.
· Deep understanding/knowledge of press/injection mold, mold maintenance, automation, high speed press machine as well as ISO certification is advantageous.
· Have experience in project/ people management.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.