The IT Manager will deliver business applications, which support the growth and strategic vision of the company. Key features of your role include recommending, implementing, configuring, and maintaining legacy and new systems that fulfil the objectives of the company.
IT Manager will also lead the network administration team to ensure reliable and secure networks with high availability to support the company’s daily operations.
1) Lead IT team consisting of 1 direct report
2) Support and develop network / software / data / reporting tools.
3) Responsible for server and network enhancements and solutions as necessary to support the business.
4) Manage IT projects, i.e. acting as Project Manager to co-ordinate project related activities.
5) Manage and develop effective IT team with clear development targets, training and challenging assignments to grow their capabilities.
6) Conduct detailed analysis of business processes, IT environment, and application systems as required to feed into system selection or development;
7) Perform other tasks as assigned.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology Science, and/or Engineering is required
2) Must have at least 5 years’ experience in managing computer networking operations and system administration in a manufacturing or technical environment;
3) Strong knowledge of computer system hardware and Microsoft Windows operating systems; solid understanding of computer networking techniques and administration;
4) Good communication skills to explain/deliver/report complex systems information;
5) Experience with ERP SAP HANA a plus.
6) Experience with Windows Server, SQL Server, JDK, and other development tools.
7) Experience with Private-Cloud Technology (Hyper V, SAN System)
8) Experience with networking Switch, Router, and Firewall…
9) Proficiency in English
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.