- Monitor the implementation of import-export activities and ensure compliance with the regulations and standards for import and export.
- Establish the targets and streamline processes to incorporate with the government regulations.
- Experience in making annual customs settlement reports; working with customs authorities, and working with customs authorities on post-clearance inspection companies.
- Ensure compliance with all trade regulations and changes, sharing import-export related knowledge with colleagues involved.
- Perform all internal and external audits required to ensure the efficient work of all external agents such as freight forwarders and customer brokers.
- Regularly update regulations on Customs, import and export tax, and train subordinates
- Root cause analysis and guide and report to higher positions to eliminate the gap in the processes
- Well known for stipulating the application of a priority enterprise regime in carrying out customs procedures
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 year's experience in the same field
- Good at English
- Strong knowledge of international trade regulations, customs procedures, and documentation.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.