5 - 10
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
Product Development Manager
The ideal Product Development Manager, reporting directly to the director, will be responsible to the following activities:
- Track the progress and well manage the product development plans.
- Familiar with various materials and processes such as panel type and hardware, as well as the furniture production process.
- Lead the team to implement the R&D plan and complete the furniture proofing task;
- Leading new product development projects of residential/home furniture, new product structure design, new product standard and data production,
- Experience in product structure/process design and development,
- Dominant drawing. Correction of various product 3D models, CAD modules and various drawings
- Be able to independently lead product structure/process development projects, lead product cost accounting, and compile product information sheets;
- Lead the design of newly developed styles of our brand furniture.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- The preferred candidate has Bachelor Degree in engineering, business management or related discipline, combined with at least 7 years experience in furniture product research & development.
- Possess design and drawing ability, skilled use of various design software (AutoCAD, Inventor), able to work under pressure and high flexibility.
- Good English is required. Able to communicate bilingual is a big plus. Open for Vietnamese or expatriate living in Vietnam.
Thông tin khác
- Độ tuổi:
30 - 45