Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Yes4All is one of the leading brands for home sporting goods & furniture in the e-commerce market. Founded in 2010, we have strived to be in the top 1% retailers on Amazon US. Based in California with an operation office in HCMC, we have more than 500 young and talented members with expert knowledge and experience in the e-commerce industry.
We are on an ambitious journey to dominate not only Amazon's sporting goods market but also to enter new e-commerce markets from many regions like Canada, Europe, Japan. Besides, Home sporting goods, Furniture, Outdoor and Gardening are also great opportunities that we desire to occupy and create significant values. With our steady knowledge in E-commerce, Yes4All started to provide end to-end ecommerce-enabler service in order to help Vietnamese and global manufacturers or struggling sellers bring their products to the US & International markets.
I. JOB DESCRIPTIONS:
Setup new selling channels (B2B) / 3rd party logistics (3PL)
· Setup: Prepare and manage information for new sales account/3PL including legal, accounting, customer service, etc.; build workflow for operations
· Manage: Understand cost structure, manage cash in - cash out, identify discrepancy and dispute if any; play as point of contact for communicating with vendor manager/account manager and help other team with operations issues
· Increase Sale Revenue: join webinar and seek for opportunities to increase sales including pricing strategy, promotion events, etc.
· Build and maintain relationship with external stakeholders: Understand the role & responsibility of each PIC in order to reach out when having problems with channels, reach out to the suitable customers when having good deals/offers
· Document, handover and training for other teams on new workflow
· Collect informations from multiple platforms: website, email, youtube, forum, etc. and organize them into understandable format on business type/model of a company
· Get advices from other teams when studying new type of services/channel, raise critical questions and get answers for various topics relating to operations, sales, marketing, especially cost structure
· Find and match the services/opportunities to company's needs
· Document in a lean and proper way for presentation
Build Dashboard & Tool
· Company Knowledge: Understand the company overall (background, systems, database,…)
· Business/Professional/Expertise Knowledge
· Ensure excellent standard of service is provided and maintained
· Setup logic and build tool/template for automation
II. SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
· Bachelor’s degree in business/management majors or a related field with good educational backgrounds.
· At least 1 year of experiences in e-commerce/supply chain/project management
· Fluent English skills (Listening; Speaking; Reading; Writing)
· Comfortable with analyzing data (VBA, R, Python or Power BI Skills is plus)
· Advanced MS Office (Excel; PowerPoint…)
· Confident in documentation skills, presentation skills and time management skills
· Intense communication with multiple stakeholders to accomplish tasks
· Supporting; Patient and Responsibility taker are preferable
III. WHY DO YOU JOIN YES4ALL?
FOR YOU TO JOIN
FOR YOU TO GROW
FOR YOU TO STAY
Các công việc tương tự