- Be responsible for the customer order (project) from moment of order until delivery of the Caterpillar Engines.
- Set up and monitors/corrects the planning of all activities to the customer order together with the relevant departments.
- Pro-Active communication with the customer for all matters related to the order including product, application and installation issues and status of the project.
- Be responsible for the administrative, technical and financial side of the project.
- Complete projects at high level of responsibility with limited supervisor and meet dead line and budget.
- Well identifies problems, gathers and analyses information, develops solutions and resolves the problems efficiently at soonest time.
- Bachelor degree at Technical University.
- 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Has strong knowledge of the CAT offshore/marine organization and products.
- Has good knowledge of dealer commercial operations.
- Good prioritizing and judgment skills (when to be flexible, when to be ‘tough’).
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.