Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
1. Lead quality and food safety agenda for ofi Edible Nuts Vietnam through:
- Implement and maintain policies and standardized procedures to ensure that company objectives and quality and food safety standards are met.
- Foster a culture of quality mindset and continuous improvement among plants.
- Build cross functional team's capability through proper QFS training courses.
2. Handle Regulatory affairs activities
- Support sites in all RA related issues
- Work with RnD team in ensuring new RM, ingredients, PKG and FGs are fully complied with targeted markets/customers’ legal requirements
- Build Regulatory and Compliance library of all registration documents, material documents, legal documents to support other departments on daily operations.
3. Handle key global projects
- KPI management
- Internal audit program
- Standized specs system
- Document management system
- Degree in Food Science/Biology or field related to Laws.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Food/ Beverage industry with at least 3 year in managerial role.
- English proficiency is the MUST (this position has to work with global team and manage facilities outside of Vietnam).
- Good understanding of food industry.
- Very good at communication, interpersonal and planning skill.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Good and logical in Vietnamese writing.
- Good Microsoft Office skill.
- Team work and ability to work effectively and efficiently with teams toward common goals.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.