· Checking dimensional and physical appearance of the finished product.
· Ensuring that the raw materials that are being used is based on the job specification.
· Preparing daily Accomplishment and QC Inspection report.
· Making Non-Conformability Report if found any deviation from the shop drawings, material specification, fabrication.
· Labeling or marking the affected products that are needed to be repaired to prevent from further fabrication process.
· Preparing Corrective Action Report if there is any process or specification needed to enhance or improve.
· Ensuring proper packing of finished materials to prevent damage or loss during transit.
· Keeping Inspection tools in good and working condition.
· Ensuring packed materials are having their correct labeling and marking.
· Daily communicating with the Shop Foreman for Quality related matters.
· Ensuring that only updated or revised drawings are being used.
· Mechanical/ related to mechanical or Civil Engineer University/ College degree
· Minimum 2-year experiences in the same position
· Computer: MS Office
· Able to interpret different kinds of Engineering Drawings.
· Auto Cad operation is an advantage.
· Knowledge able of Welding, NDT and Coating Inspection is an advantage.
· Highly conversant with different International Codes for Steel Structures Industry
· English: level Intermediate
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.