- Develop a process to ensure and control the quality and quantity of products.
- Testing and analyzing samples to manage the quality of products up to export standards.
- Summarize all information of the QC staff to report to the Manager.
- Manage the market information about the total quantity of products and other purchasing companies.
- Update the quantity of product information, material prices, and weekly finished products to managers.
- Update new product inspection regulations for the QC staff.
- Handle arising problems directly that the QC staff cannot solve.
- Receive the quality control tasks from Manager and take responsibility for tasks and projects they have been assigned.
- Management of all team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- At least 2- 3 years of working experience in the same position, 1 year at the management level or team leader.
- English: fluency of all skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Male. Age under 30 years old.
- Able to work in hhigh-pressureenvironment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.