The Battery Quality Supervisor is responsible on leading the battery quality team to support our existing battery platforms for both existing and new product development.
Milwaukee Tool is an industry leader in Battery Power Tools and this role has direct influence in growing and maintaining our M12/M18 platforms and ensuring all future technology lives up to our customer’s expectations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, develope and lead a Quality team focused on Milwaukee Tool Battery Pack Products (including QC, QE and Cell quality team) to support Operation and NPD team. To make sure whole team following quality strategy.
- Drive the daily activities and improvement initiatives under our quality strategy, and monitor the battery quality KPIs.
- Work in concert with Supplier Quality team and Production teams.
- Ensure production readiness of all New Product Development projects with the AQE team including system level validation, component and supplier readiness
- Drive warranty/customer complaint improvement and proactive quality improvement strategies and implementation
- Create strong relationships with global teams and with critical suppliers
- Drive the team member training and developing to make sure team member’s ability meeting department’s developing.
Quality Function Leadership:
- Manage NPD production readiness risks with the AQE team by participating in early concept development and providing FMEA input early in the development process.
- Works heavily with operations to ensure ongoing quality and reliability for Manufacturing locations
- Assist in continuous improvement around quality and reliability of existing Battery System products
- Ensure Milwaukee Tool participates in quality control processes for critical components
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.