1. Take responsibility for the performance and results of a team in the Seasoning Section as time scale requirement for R&D, technical research, development
2. Make plans and set targets for the team;
3. Manage responsible themes of blending seasoning development and collaborate with related departments in compliance with product development procedure, related procedures, and SOPs/guidelines;
4. Develop plans and execute to investigate advanced technology and manage to test to improve performance;
5. Coordinate with others in the Blending Seasoning Section to complete assigned jobs;
6. Draw up plans and manage relevant information to unify strategies related to blending seasoning development of responsible themes for new products and existing products;
7. Coach and expand knowledge of subordinates for technical information, industrialization, and skills.
Internal: Report to Managers, manage team members;
External: Related Departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology, Food Chemistry, or related majors.
2. Job requirements:
- Fluency in English (4 skills);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong knowledge about Food Technology and Production Process with spice, pepper, chili...
- Advanced recipe making skills & industrialization knowledge;
- Effective communication, self-study, problem finding, problem solving, and plan setting skills;
- Good leadership and compliance skills.
- At least 04 years of relevant experience.
V. WORKING CONDITION
1. Working time: 08:00 – 16:45/ From Monday to Friday. + 1/2 Saturday
2. Working place: Dong Nai province
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.