Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
• Perform researches, analysis, trend forecast about retail real estate market not only nationwide but oversea
• Follow up clients’ enquiries, proposals and feedback
• To develop relationships with clients under the leadership of Manager and National Head – Director
• To assist the Head to monitor and ensure achievement of the appointed assignment
• To work closely with staff in other service lines (Research Services, Commercial Leasing, Retail Leasing, and Advisory Services) for the benefit of the business as a whole.
• Follow training when required
• Additional tasks as needed
• Manage daily leasing and operational activities.
• Monitor and analyze leasing centre transactions.
• To develop relationships with client and to be responsible under the leadership of Head of Retail Leasing and Associate Director of Retail
• Manage tenant relationship activities and enhance the frequency and quality of tenant interaction.
• Coordinate departmental reports and draft Leasing and Marketing reports for presentation to the client on weekly and monthly basis.
• Coordinate the Retail team in all aspects of leasing process including, but not limited to application processing, paperwork processing, site inspections, lease renewal process.
• Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
• At least 2 year of agency work experience, understanding of Vietnam retail property market
• Familiar with brands/ retailers/ business association/ Shopping centres/ Mall Operators
• Good command of English, especially writing skill
• Self-motivated, good interpersonal and analytical skills
• Creative mind, strong inspiration
• Strong computer skills – proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and MS Windows
• Good presentation skill
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.