- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the property and manage day to day yield operations.
- Perform daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform regular competitive benchmark studies and be informed of market trends.
- Create and maintain a 3 month rolling demand & sell calendar for Short Stay and 6 month rolling demand & sell calendar for Long Stay.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each property.
- Provide weekly dynamic by-day by-segment forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all OTA channels.
- Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing for adhoc Long Stay and Group business strategies.
- Analyze overall monthly property performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
- Ensure Brand web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Work in liaison with property sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc…) and work with Reservations & Operations to resolve any issues.
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis (incl price vs value evaluation); environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
- Contribute to reducing the cost of distribution by finding new and less expensive means of delivering business.
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
2. Internal / External Relations & Communication
- Represent the Ascott Group in a professional manner in all contexts, ensuring positive relationships are developed and maintained with all relevant external parties, including government, industry and regulatory bodies, shareholders and suppliers.
3. Human Resource Management and Leadership
- Ensure that strategies and practices are in place to facilitate the efficient and effective staffing of the department to achieve financial and service quality targets.
- Identify, implement and monitor relevant development programmes ensuring transfer of knowledge into the workplace.
- Identify and develop talent, ensuring a succession plan for self and staff.
- Facilitate and champion the Ascott goals, behaviours and philosophies.
- Ensure compliance with all human resource regulatory requirements.
4. Operational Excellence
- Lead in formulating appropriate strategies and policies for the department as applicable.
- Plan objectives and establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
- Monitor department to ensure service standards are within Ascott standards.
- Work with departmental heads ensuring cohesive, dependable and efficient service delivery.
- Inspire property’s key personnel to further embed a revenue management culture.
- Perform any additional duties or projects as directed by the Company.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators as set and agreed to.
- Ensure compliance and implementation of authority limits outlined in the Ascott Delegation of Authority Policy Manual.
- Financial authority is outlined in the Ascott Financial Authorisation Limits guidelines.
Degree in Business Administration/Sales & Marketing/Hospitality.
2 - 4 years of hands-on Revenue Management experience preferred.
A working level of written and spoken English is preferred; additional languages an asset.
Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
Knowledgeable of hospitality technology and general Distribution environment: PMS, Channel Manager, Revenue Management Systems, GDS, CRS, Extranets
Commercial minded with a strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching.
Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
Able to develop relationships with vendors, clients and the property teams.
Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly.
Capable of balancing/prioritizing between revenue generating/optimization actions and time consuming tasks with low yield impact.
Well developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills.
High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.