Main tasks: Occupational safety and hygiene, Fire protection and prevention and others.
· Occupational safety and hygiene:
· Supervise occupational safety and hygiene.
· Control and prepare reports on occupational accidents at construction sites.
· Supervise and assign specific responsibilities and tasks to safety officers.
· Monitor the progress of purchasing and distributing labour protection at the construction site.
· Training and guidance on labour safety and regulations for new employees at the construction site.
· Regularly conduct training on labour safety for construction teams and subcontractors.
· Develop processes, regulations and regulations on labour protection, occupational safety, and hygiene.
· Monitor, perform periodic inspections, and store inspection records for equipment with strict safety requirements according to law.
· Conduct analysis of potential safety risks in activities to propose preventive measures; Draw lessons and warnings from incidents/external sources to remind workers.
· Manage employee and worker records at the construction site.
· Fire protection and prevention:
· Manage equipment and fire prevention work at the construction site according to law.
· Periodically organize training and coordinate rehearsals of fire prevention and fighting plans.
· Other jobs:
· Develop an annual HSE work plan and implement it according to the approved plan.
· Draft documents, processes, rules, and regulations related to labour safety.
· Inspect and urge the implementation of labour safety, fire prevention and factory hygiene.
· Coordinate with Contractors and authorities to find solutions in case of safety, health, and fire prevention incidents.
· Graduated from University majoring in engineering, majors related to Safety - Health - Environment (HSE), Labor Safety.
· Have knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
· Management experience in the fields of lifting, scaffolding, and confined spaces, heat generating work, electrical installation, and equipment.
· Candidates are agile, enthusiastic about work, cooperative, progressive, and highly disciplined.
· Have at least 5 years of experience in a related position.
· Foreign language: English speaking and writing ability.
· Good supervision, subcontractor management, planning and organization skills.
· Can travel for work when needed.
· Having worked for a Japanese company is an advantage.
· Other requirements will be discussed in detail during the interview.
· Priority: Candidates have certificates of fire prevention and fighting, first aid, safety training certificate Group 2 according to Decree No44/2016/ND-CP.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.