- Build, train and maintain a high performing CONSOL Dept and increase volume of existing CONSOL services.
- Provide marketing reports and lifting reports to Director on weekly basis. - Provide monthly forecast and business plans to Director.
- Coordination with Customer Service Team, Operation Team, and Accounting Team for delivering excellent service to customers efficiently.
- Leading Sales Team to achieve monthly targets.
- Coordination with overseas agents for nomination & import shipments.
- Sale and Advertisement planning for new trades
- Reporting, sales & statistical data analysis for business.
- Others: will discuss during the interview
- Degree of associate or bachelor’s Degree of Foreign Trade, Economics of International Trade, International Business, Logistics, Supply Chain or in related major.
- Good knowledge in Logistics, Forwarder, Import-Export, Shipment.
- Expertise in law & regulation of transport operation.
- At least 5-years-experience in the field of Logistics, Forwarder, or relevant experience.
- Experiencing in pricing, OPS, CUS, LCL, CONSOL and business development in the field (forwarder, coordination, shipping…).
- Good command in four skills of English
- Negotiation Salary + % bonus for regulation of business
- Competitive incentive according to the performance of leader and teamwork’s.
- Yearly salary increment.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.