Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
· Plan and efficiently manage business operations both domestically and internationally.
· Identify and formulate strategies for market development and potential customer targeting.
· Update pricing and company products for clients.
· Maintain and develop a network of industry relationships within and outside the country.
· Enhance and execute business processes.
· Provide regular job reports and carry out assigned tasks.
· Build, develop, and train the team. Manage and ensure the team's work effectiveness.
· Perform other assigned tasks.
· Candidates with experience in Engineering Plastics (TPE, POM, PC, PC/ABS, TPU, PA11, ASA, SAN...) is a MUST.
· Candidates with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an equivalent position are preferred.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Proficiency in analyzing business data and conducting market analysis.
· Graduated from University or higher. Preferably major in Chemistry, Economics, or equivalent fields of study.
· Competitive package of income: high salary & revenue bonus, allowances such as healthcare, allowance for car parking, training supports policy, foreign languages allowance,…
· Professional working environment with lots of opportunities for personal development, rotation and working abroad
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.