- Manage current and potential customer database, analyze datainsights to determine category and consumer trends and developed category strategy to improve customer experience.
- Responsible for product management of the categories, evaluating and developing the overall category strategy to drive sales and achieve targets in market share, profit, inventory turnover.
- Foster trust relationships with suppliers to achieve overall sales and marketing plan
- Lead team to develop sales strategy to manage retail prices, run campaigns, other sales & marketing programs and optimize investments suppliers.
- Partner with Merchandising team, Planning team, Finance team, IT team, QA & compliance team to plan, develop, execute and analyze business’s performance
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
- Bachelor degreehigher in Marketing, Business related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant trade, category management experience in FMCG fields.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, enthusiastic, honest, hardworking
- Strategic thinker with strong strategic planning skills, data driven, and analytical skill set for business.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business
- Advanced English skill, especially in speaking skill
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months under minimum KPI requirement
- Participate in the Employee Stock Option Program
- Fast growth career with the biggest mom & baby retailer in Vietnam
- Work in a dynamic, open, creative environment
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.