- Cấp bậc
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
Position: Senior 3D Designer | Event
Report to: 3D Manager/ Creative Director
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Senior 3D Designer is responsible for creating 3D visual designs that meet clients’ expectations and supporting the Manager in building the team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Project Leaders (Account Team) to understand client’s requirements and budget or attend meetings with clients to get the brief.
- Analyze the brief, give advice and orientation of the concept, idea,…that is suitable and creative.
- Be responsible for all 3D items within the scope of the assigned project: KV, booth, stage…
- Work closely with the 2D Designer Team and Motion Team to develop and finish all the items perfectly
- Present the creation, receive feedback from Manager/Director and/or clients, then edit/suggest the solutions or finalize the creation based on the comments received.
- Troubleshoot any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Meeting with clients, Manager/Director, Project Leader to discuss and review projects and deadlines
- Support and train juniors
- Stay updated about the latest design trends, creative software and hardware
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- College or Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Event/Advertising agencies
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, including 3ds Max, V-Ray, SketchUp, Maya...and other skills such as modeling, texturing, rendering, lighting…
- Highly creative and artistic individual
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Good time management and organizational skills, good communication skills, have a keen eye for detail.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi